Here you’ll find all our latest jobs and consultancy opportunities to work with Elrha
Digital Communications Support
We are seeking a digital/multi-media communications expert to support us with strategic digital and online content planning, creation – including video – and implementation across Elrha’s website and social media channels.
We are looking for support for a minimum of 1 day per week for a minimum period of ten weeks.
You will need:
- A strong understanding of the social media landscape and up to date knowledge of how to use Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn effectively and create effective content for these channels
- Proven expertise and experience in creating video content for online use
- A clear understanding of Elrha’s audiences and how to reach them using digital communication
- Some understanding of the humanitarian landscape would be beneficial
Please respond with a cover note and examples of your work that demonstrate your ability to undertake this role, along with your day rate.
Please email FAO Liz Rawlins and Jess Fisher, Communications Managers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3 August 2018.
Researcher to support Portfolio Evaluation
We’re looking for a Researcher or Evaluation practitioner to conduct some desk research to inform our retrospective analysis of our Humanitarian Innovation Fund (HIF) portfolio.
You will have solid research / analytical skills, and be logical and methodical, with good Excel skills. A knowledge of humanitarian innovation would be a distinct advantage.
You will be asked to:
- Review project documentation
- Extract relevant details into a pre-defined spreadsheet
- Make assessments using pre-established criteria
This is 25 days work at a rate of £169/day, and must be completed by end of September 2018.
To apply for this work, please send a short covering letter outlining your relevant experience, along with your CV to email@example.com, FAO Kathryn Ripley.
Deadline: 5 August 2018.
We may ask you to complete a test to determine your suitability before we award this piece of work.