Here you’ll find all our latest jobs and consultancy opportunities to work with Elrha and our programmes – the Humanitarian Innovation Fund and Research for Health in Humanitarian Crises.
Innovation Management Adviser
As Innovation Management Adviser you will lead on designing and delivering first class innovation management processes within the funding and support structures at the disposal of the Humanitarian Innovation Fund, helping humanitarian innovators achieve demonstrable improvements in humanitarian performance.
In this pivotal role your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the HIF is able to effectively provide innovation management support to a diverse portfolio of projects at different stages in their development.
- Developing tools and resources to support the development of innovation thinking and capacity in the humanitarian sector.
- Build broad, boundary-spanning networks to link ideas and people that might not otherwise interact, working across the humanitarian, private sector, and academic communities.
- Input into the strategic development of the fund to ensure it is at the forefront of innovation practice in the humanitarian system.
- Work across the HIF team to ensure we are successfully capturing, analysing and sharing learning on innovation processes from our funded projects.
- Ensure the HIF is engaged and drawing learning from the latest innovation thinking in other sectors.
This is a full time maternity cover for 7 months based in London.
Apply by 26 February 2017.
First round interviews will be held on 8 March in London.